Ryker's now 1 month old and 9lbs 13oz....on his way the follow in the chubby footsteps of his brother. His cheeks and legs are feeling out and he's getting cuter and cuter. He's smiling more often and will only sleep on his side at night right up to me. He'll grunt obnoxiously for hours on end if I try to leave him in his pack'n play. Brogan's amazing with him. I got SO lucky...he's so soft with him. And he loves him to death...he only picks Ryker to say family prayer and doesn't want anyone else to do it. Brogan's still pulling everyone around the house to play with him by his toys and says "push" with a shove if he doesn't want you there. He's talking like crazy and getting way easier for people to understand him. He's acting out a little with tantrums, but nothing compared to stories I've heard. So I got two sweet boys in my life and it's a piece of heaven here everyday. I sure love them to death.
my new life....waking up in between this..not so much space here.
all smiles- trying to catch one
thanks cherie for coming to help us and for so long, hope we can make it with out these grandma's after having been spoiled so long.
brogan's going to bed routine, his i-touch in his fort
3 comments:
Oh, he's so cute! I love the smiles!! And Brogan with that i-touch cracks. me. up. every time. :) I'm thankful that they are being good for you. I hope that continues now that the grandparents are gone. Thanks for keeping us posted so well. Love it when you share pictures of those cute boys of yours. :)
Cute picts and LOVE Ryker's grey outfit. His smiles are SO cute. Happy to hear Broggies is loving his brother. Wish I was going to get to see you in March. Still not sure when we will be back to visit after we move. That stinks...Miss you all.
Love Ryker's little smile! He is so darling. I can completely understand how you are smitten with your kids...because so am I!
I was totally cracking up at the person who asked if you were pregnant. What in the world is wrong with people?!? 1. You're tiny. 2. You told her you had a baby 3 weeks ago. 3. She still continued to say something after being told. Somebody help her!
Post a Comment