Tuesday, September 14, 2010


ryker's first tooth...7 1\2 months old....crazy, Brogan was 10 1\2 months old...so this one was a shocker

my little randy....so cute....i love it


cowboy up





socks...yea not sure why he's always done that


brogan's hid and seek...peek-a-boo game...yes that what he calls putting all the pillows on my bed and hiding in his..."Biggest Fort Ever"




learning to eat


BBQ with friends









my little helper






don't forget the fingers ALWAYS

my big baby

randy pass the board dinner

trip to the zoo


fixing up the animals at the animal hospital....dr garr








boys on the train




brogan's favorite

6 comments:

Kristin said...

What a good lookin' bunch! My boys all got their first two teeth together at 5 1/2 months, 7-10 months would be nice:) I love the DUDE shirts. Your boys ar just too cute.

Wendi said...

I love all the pictures of you and Randy with your boys. Ryker just seems like such a happy baby these days and those mini-me pictures of Brogan are awesome! :)

Lacy Rane said...

What adorable boys! I just saw Megan and she said you are coming to CA in November. I cannot wait to see you!! Please say you will have time for lunch or a playdate or something . . . .

Rachel Holloway said...

They are both such total cuties!

Skye said...

cutte boys!! they are little randy's for sure... but i see you in them too.

AmbertheGreat said...

your boys are so cute!!! and they are growing up so fast