What my house always looks like with a 2 year old
Mommy Brog have popcorn time....he loves it...it's our thing
painting wood crafts
for day I had to pack Brogan a lunch in his lunch box so he could go to "school" like dad. He'd take it to the TV to watch curious george....his school. :) So cute
amish food-yum!
Playing in the rain...we got to go see Lauren who only 4 hours away from us for the week end and then drive through amish country on the way home, it was so fun. We had a ball just hanging out and getting so wet....the boys were loving it.


Family day at lake...it's was like a huge puddle....great for Brogan.
Brog put this hat on and came out and said....yo-ho a pirates life for me. Loved it
brogan's favorite place to store his toys, this is what I saw when I came home one time.
girls night out--movie
2 comments:
Great pictures! Sure miss you guys!
Such cute pictures of your boys! And I love the family picture of you guys at the lake. Give Randy and the boys a hug from me. :)
Post a Comment