Thursday, November 4, 2010

Begining of october 2010

WELCOME TO RYKER'S LIFE- My favorite catch of it.







you know your a mom when these could be your favorite flowers you ever got.


"ice cream time" Brogan calls it

And so it began...here come walking



Brogan just watching TV


I went inti his room and found this....so cute.


playing in our fun yard

one min- turn your back and you get this...



crazy kid- got to love him



brogan's first dentist apt, not loving the office, but as we got out he remember it was fun he said. He cried while they worked on him, but he did it while crying....take what I can get.




brogan saw on CAT IN THE HAT, the show building nest and came and got me to show me this nest he built, pretty good job.




ryker's sidekick- maylee


2 comments:

Wendi said...

That policeman costume is great! And that's funny that Brogan was watching TV upside-down like that. I love the ones where he's hugging Ryker. That expression on Ryker's face is classic in that first picture. And Brogan's profile reminds me of Saren in the one closer to the bottom.

eve said...

HE is a crazy kid. That's some funny stuff he does. But, so cute, like you said - gotta love him. So sad to go to the dentist. If I was still little enough to cry, I would do the same. NO FUN. But, looks like he was a trooper and you were a great mom to take him anyway.