Nice family pictures. The boys look so cute in those sweaters. Looks like Ryker is getting a little bit of hair on top. And the fireman and dalmation pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
Laura, I got on here to tell you THANK YOU so much for the awesome dinner you brought on Sunday! I wish I could tell you how helpful and thoughtful and perfect it was! Thank you so much!
By the way, your family photos are amazing! I love your outfits, the colors, the scenery.
Gorgeous, gorgeous family! Such handsome boys. And cute fireman/dalmation pics. Got your birthday message. Thank you! Will not be in Utah for Christmas again this year--going on 3 years now. Maybe next year. We really need to visit soon.
I love your new header picture, Laura! Thanks for letting me know about it. We had a great time with you guys last night. You always make me feel so loved by your kindness and hugs. Thanks for being a great sister-in-law. I'm almost finished with the first Smilebox. I think I got some cute pictures of your boys. Love you! :)
14 comments:
Randee did an amazing job! Your pictures are awesome, love them!! Those are some pretty dang cute boys.
oh wow! Those are ALL adorable! What a darling family.
Your outfits look so good! Cute pictures!
I love the fall colors. And the dalmation and the fireman - it DOES NOT GET ANY CUTER!! Love it. YOu always have such stinkin' cute family pics.
SUPER SUPER SUPER cute pictures! Those turned out awesome!
Nice family pictures. The boys look so cute in those sweaters. Looks like Ryker is getting a little bit of hair on top. And the fireman and dalmation pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
That is too cute! What a great idea to go to the Fire Station for pictures! I loved all the pictures, they turned out so good.
Just loved all the pictures!! I want to get a copy of a few of them!
I'll have Cory help me send them to Costco!! You all look so good!!
We miss you!!
your pictures are amazing - you guys look great! Brogan is so dang cute!!!!
Laura, I got on here to tell you THANK YOU so much for the awesome dinner you brought on Sunday! I wish I could tell you how helpful and thoughtful and perfect it was! Thank you so much!
By the way, your family photos are amazing! I love your outfits, the colors, the scenery.
Thanks again!
Camilla
What beautiful family pictures!! I cannot wait to see you.
Gorgeous, gorgeous family! Such handsome boys. And cute fireman/dalmation pics. Got your birthday message. Thank you! Will not be in Utah for Christmas again this year--going on 3 years now. Maybe next year. We really need to visit soon.
could not be a cuter family!!! all the pictures are awesome... boys look fun!
I love your new header picture, Laura! Thanks for letting me know about it. We had a great time with you guys last night. You always make me feel so loved by your kindness and hugs. Thanks for being a great sister-in-law. I'm almost finished with the first Smilebox. I think I got some cute pictures of your boys. Love you! :)
Post a Comment