Thursday, November 4, 2010

halloween in the fall

























Trunk or treat with our ward




our cousin Chris got to join us after coming to interview with Randy's school and getting excepted for this fall. So fun.






Jaxon and Joss...Brogan's two main buddies out here. Cute scarecrow huh? It's my favorite costume this year. the hats to die for.



Our little "Dr to be" picture for his applications for residency, a man that wears white well. :)

best faces i could get, nice huh?




such a goofy face

triangle rock...like elmo found...he's was pretty excited.a
grammies here...watch out for your glasses


6 comments:

tiffromney said...

They are such handsome little dudes! How you guys doing? I love the flowers you got...that is so sweet!

Wendi said...

Great Halloween costumes! I loved seeing these pictures of Randy too. Give those boys a hug from us! :)

eve said...

Wow, those costumes are ADORABLE. the dalmation is so cute. As for the scarecrow - I must agree, that is a freakin' cute and yet stylish costume for a little girl....I can't believe how Ryker's face has changed. He doesn't look as much like Brogan as I think he used to. OR perhaps it's just me. He is still ADORABLE, however. Randy looks very professional all in white. Love you guys and miss you!!!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I love your pictures! Always. You guys are such a cute family. Isn't it so fun having to little boys?

Kari said...

Those boys are so stinkin' cute!!

Cherie said...

I loved all of these pictures! What a cute family!! The kids costume were so cute! Can't wait to see all of you at Christmas! We love you and pray for you always