We'll the parents have made it to Hawaii to serve the Lord. We'll miss the oh so much, but were so proud of them. And darn we'll have to go to Hawaii to visit them. Rough place to go right?
there loving to wear our clothes....brogan thinks he's a football player in Randy's shirts
couldn't find Ryker anywhere...then there he was...what a climber, let me tell you.
got to see rob and eve and eve's mom....so fun to see them. Brogan was in love with Rob.
brog's motorcycle and motorcycle hat!
kiddie park...fun with Brooke and Grant who came to visit....so fun!
Brogan loves this kids roller coaster and loves that he can go on it all by myself with his own ticket.
Ryker wanted on....soooooooooooooo cute huh?
Wildlife Safari Park
White alligator and zebra....so cool
Brogan got hooked up here...camel ride, pony ride and petting wild animals. He loved it.
we found a baby bird in our backyard and Brogan and I we loving it. He was so cute with it.
Brogan's taking swimming lessons now and litteraly cheeses it the whole time. He looks so tiny out there.
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute, Laura! I love it when you post a bunch of pictures like this. We love and miss you guys and pray for you each day. :)
Thanks for the update on you guys with all the pictures...I love them...especially the one with the animal hanging in Randy's car window...his face is classic! You guys are so much fun! Love and miss you!
it was so fun to see you guys! and I think it's awesome they love to wear your guys clothing, but then again, I like to wear Rob's, so there must be something to that. :) You guys look like you have so much fun and that baby bird is super cute, it's crazy it let you hold it like that. Thanks for posting!!
Post a Comment