FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! SO CRAZT, BUT HE'S SO READY FOR IT! OH I SO LOVE HIM
meet the teacher day, never even looked up at me from the play dough
he's so cute huh? love these curls!
Brogan's in the Noah's ark class, He thought that was so cool.
Ryker so thought he was to be in ALL the pictures!
His new teacher! She's so nice
This is after school. trying to get him to hold still. obviously he loved it.
ryker's loving his touch, and my new fridge SCHOOL decor! I love it
4 comments:
Awww... your boys are so cute! :)
oh my goodness, no joke he loved it, i've never seen a bigger cheese before in my life!!! that is awesome. You prepared him well for his new journey. I'm excited to hear all the school stories now. And, yes, he is so cute with his curls. :)
That is awesome! What a fun experience and he totally looked like he had a blast! He is adorable and so is his cute little brother! Love you guys!
Laura, I loved all of your pictures!
I am glad you had a girls day--you deserve it! You look so cute. I loved all of the things you were able to see. What a fun day for you.
Brogan looked s cute for school. It looks like a great school and he seems to enjoy it so much. What a blessing! WE love you. You are such a good mom to the boys and wife for Randy. Have a great week.
Post a Comment