Monday, September 26, 2011

Send us a cloud!!!

 Brogan fell off the couch and snacked his head on the glass table and it was going to town. I took him over to the ER and they said he had to get staples....What?  You mean stitches?....Nope sure enough he got 2 staples and he was a trooper.
Then for family night we watch the story about the brother of Jared. After Brogan said a prayer and said God please send us a cloud. We loved it. Man I could sure use a cloud in my life also.  :)

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow! Those are seriously staples in his head! Looks like he survived from the second picture. I love little kids' prayers. :) I'm glad he was okay.

Lauren and Trevor said...

Oh, poor Brogan! What a trooper! I loved seeing all your fun pictures from the last little while. Isn't it crazy to see our little one's off to school and loving it?!

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks painful...he is a tough little dude and looks so happy baking cookies!

AmbertheGreat said...

wow, sorry about the head, I am sure he is doing great now - cute FHE story, I love the things they say at this age!