CountryLiving Fair- Girls Weekend- It was a blast!!!
Randee, Stacia, Caysie and I got to meet in Columbus for a AMAZING girls weekend. Talking without our 10 kids :) and giggling till 2 am. I loved every single minute of it.
It was so much fun! Glad we talked you into coming. I will never forget laying in our super soft bed listening to the other 2 complain about their taco bed and us just laughing about it. Cant wait until the next one!!
everybody needs that once in a while. Looks like I would have spent a lot of money on things and gotten a ton of awesome crafty ideas. HOpefully you did those things!!! looks like you had a blast. thanks for sharing cute pics :)
5 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun getaway with the girls. :)
It was so much fun! Glad we talked you into coming. I will never forget laying in our super soft bed listening to the other 2 complain about their taco bed and us just laughing about it. Cant wait until the next one!!
How fun! Girls getaways are the best & it looks like you guys had a great time!
So much fun...what a cute group of ladies! Glad you were able to have a fun girls weekend at such a cute place!
everybody needs that once in a while. Looks like I would have spent a lot of money on things and gotten a ton of awesome crafty ideas. HOpefully you did those things!!! looks like you had a blast. thanks for sharing cute pics :)
Post a Comment