what we do to distract during conference!
getting so big
First show-n-tell.....what does he want to take....BUGS
Ryker can get out of his crib now.....sad day, but we get cute suprises when you walk down the hall.
Brogan told me he picked these in our yard for Grammie. Cute!
Loving the hates like Brogan
This is how we have to brush Ryker's teeth. I know it looks mean, but it's not. It's gets the job done.
Swimming goggles...there fans!
6 comments:
Ryker sure is growing up. And that picture of Brogan in his argyle vest is so cute! :)
Brogan reminds me so much of my Jack. His first day of school pics were exactly like Jack was. So cute.
What a fun post! Love how you brush Rykers teeth, that is a crack up! Totally loving the bats and ghost made out of pop cans...such a cute idea and they turned out awesome! Love the conference distractions and cute pics at the park. Thanks for posting! Love you guys!
somehow, swim goggles always succeed in making every kid look just a little bit slow. :) Love it. And, the decorations are very creative. And, see, Brogan knows how many cool plants are in your backyard. Very fun. They are getting big fast, but looks like a ton of fun and always keeping you busy :)
So cute. Love the brushing the teeth. I am going to have to try that with Will. He is a stinker. I keep thinking his teeth have got to be rotting because he won't let me get in there.
I rarely go off of Google Reader so I never leave comments but I had to check out the bat/ghosts so I can attempt it this week with the girls. They are loving crafts.
Brogan and Ryker are adorable. You look great too. I wish I knew your secret!
If you ever need a trip... not to Utah.. you are welcome here:)
Love ya
Britt
Loved all the pictures of the boys! They sure are growing up. You keep them so busy with such fun things to do. We sure do love those sweet boys! Give them our love.
Wish we could be there in Utah with you. Give them a hug and kiss from us okay?!
Post a Comment