Bernice and I decided to find costumes out of our ids dress up boxes! :) A little tight!
Wow I'll miss having all these ladies next year. I've been so lucky to have so much to do with so many girls!
We'll sure miss these leaves!
Pumpkin patch and maze with Papa and Grammie
Little Peter Pan! My mom made for them!
Our little spider....wow this kid loves his bugs....so it just fit him!
Ryker loved tricker treating even more than Brogan. He just held the candy in his hands and ran to the next door and they both always remembered their thank yous. It was to doe for,






















4 comments:
I freakin' love that peter pan outfit! your mom is soooooo talented. Also, your kids are amazingly cute in general. As for your outfit - you are lucky you even fit in that thing for a two-year-old, regardless of it being tight. Let me just tell you that vest may fit my pinky :) You are ridiculously tiny. The halloween looks like a ton of fun. Love seeing all your pics.
Thanks for the update, so fun to see what you guys have been up to the last little while. The boys outfits were so cute and your is AWESOME! Keep the pics coming we love seeing what you are up to...love ya!
I can't believe you fit into your kids' construction costume! Their Halloween costumes were really cute. And those fall pictures are great. We love you guys. :)
We loved all the pictures! You all looked so cute!! thanks for keeping us up dated on your life.
Post a Comment