One of my good high school friends took ours and Megan's family pictures and we are both very please. Thank you soooooooooooo much Angela. We kind of love these boys!!!
I love that hat. What a great stylist of your family you are. Quite impressive. and the photographer did a fabulous job - I love them. So fun and loving and ahppy and squeezable. LOVE!
7 comments:
You are gorgeous. These are super cute. LOVE your outfit choices!
Those pictures turned out great! You have such a cute family. :)
What a darling family!! Your boys are getting soo big!
I love that hat. What a great stylist of your family you are. Quite impressive. and the photographer did a fabulous job - I love them. So fun and loving and ahppy and squeezable. LOVE!
Seriously!!! Could you guys be more adorable!!! I love you guys and these pictures are fabulous!!
Wow! Those are good! Where did you take them at? It was fun to see you the other day. You have such a cute family.
What great pictures! You all look so great! It was so fun to see you. Hope we can see you again soon!
Post a Comment