Sometime in life you just get a little STUCK!
Brogan was gratting carrots with a hand soap cover.
Grammie took us to beach street. The boys were in heaven
This kids LOVES to be the helper
Get together with Lauren and Kristen.....sooooooooo love them
Look at all our boys....without even ryker in the picture. But they both just had girls so we'll see if I follow there lead or not.....down the road of course.
Our cup cake date
Little dinner helper
Looked back in the car and saw this...
Glad to have daddy back and all his fun games











1 comment:
I love the pictures of Brogan helping and flexing his Superman muscles. And how cute that your boys were holding hands in the back seat! I bet they love having their daddy around. Hopefully there will be much more of that in your future. Hope you're having fun on your vacation. :)
Post a Comment