Randy and his parnets made the long road trip out. Finally after a few flat tires, 7 times of the truck breaking down. they have arrived. 6 Elders helped us move in and we now live in Ohio. Weird!!!
Brogan and I flew in and we got to go to church the nect morning. Our ward looks amazing. And he looked so cute in his new church clothes we got shopping in CA with Megan.
Then we went a saw Randy new Medical school....which is amazing.
Here's our new apartment. we have a quest room\office and also Brogan's room\craft room...but there a mess still. Sorry no pictures of those yet.
Kitchen off dining area
Family room
Family room
Dining Area
Master
Master beedroom
Master closet- Brogan and my side. randy's on the other...nice and deep. The other two closets in Brogan's room and the office are used for storage space.
Master bathroom
Quest bathroom
yea he's finally learned to sit up all by himself
Brogan's got a new hobbie. Toe sucking all day long. He's love them. Yes it's amazing he can get them in there past all the chubs.
And loves the attention this new talent brings.
Me and my all time buddy. Oh I love him!
18 comments:
OK so now that you have made me cry............. I want you to move back to Utah so I can hold my cutest nephew. He has SUCH a sweet face. I can't believe how fast you have set up your new place. It looks nice the way you have it set up. I am SO glad that you are liking it there. Tell Randy good luck in school. Kiss your baby for me 100 times. I miss him so much. I miss you too. Talk soon and LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Wow sounds like quite the move. What a great husband you have to be the one to drive out and just let you fly! You will love Ohio it is so pretty there. I did however crave seeing mountains! My son's have that same church vest. Way cute!
HOORAY! You made it! Hope you are settling in okay. Can't wait to see you guys! Let us know if you need anything. And WOW, I am impressed with how unpacked you are!
I am glad everyone made it out there safe! You place looks great -I have been in my house a year and I am still trying to decorate and get everything up.
So glad that things went okay with the move... at least the truck eventually made it:). I wish you were a little bit closer. I hear Ohio is great though and we loved the temple there.
Your place looks great. But we all knew it would--that's definitely your talent.
LOVE Brogan's cute church outfit.
Glad to hear you guys are enjoying it so far. :)
You are amazing how fast you have set up house! That is awesome and your place looks great! I can't wait to come and visit. We miss you guys already...Brogan is adorable! Good luck with your first days of school Garr...I love you guys and miss you so much! Have so much fun and enjoy every minute you are there...it looks beautiful!
Your new apartment is awesome- and you've already made it look extra cute. We miss you guys but we're excited for you!
Hello my fellow Ohioan! Your apartment looks great! I am impressed that you have so much unpacked. I need decorating advice from you. Can't wait to see you!
Wow ohio huh? Well good to hear that you guys made it! Keep us posted on everything and definitely let us know when your in town!! I'm sad we didn't get together before you left. It's been TOO long!
crazy what a big adventure! you will love your time out there i am sure! looks like you'll have no problem fitting in and making friends! and I love what you've done with your place!
How long have you lived there like six months. I can't believe your place is all in order already.
laura- its chelsie (allred). I saw your name on greg bilbao's blog. It is so fun to check out your family! It looks like you are doing great! Email me and I will give you my blog: moody78@juno.com
Laura! I didn't realize you were already in ohio! Wow... that went fast. I'm so glad to hear that you like it. That's wonderful! I miss you guys. Brogan is growing up so fast.. he is so incredibly cute! I'm so glad you keep posts current! You are amazing! I love your guts. Talk to you soon.
Love Ya,
Cass.
P.S. You didn't happen to find an extra little storage cup from the pump did you? I have the lid, just no cup with it. Thanks! ;-D
Glad you made it to Ohio. What city are you in? Your place looks cute!
wow! That looks amazing! I am sad I didn't get to see you before you left. It looks like you'll have so much fun out there! I'm exited for you guys!
Sad. I guess I'll have to come to Ohio to see you ;)
Your place looks awesome!
Your place looks sooo good.. I am impressed that you are already have the boxes unpacked. Miss ya
Post a Comment