Laura, little Brogan is so adorable. I love his eyes. He takes after you. It is so very cute to see you as a mom. I miss you and we need to get together in the near future! When do you find out where you are going for med school? I don't have your email. Please email me harrisemily@sbcglobal.net love, em
Laura, little Brogan is so adorable. I love his eyes. He takes after you. It is so very cute to see you as a mom. I miss you and we need to get together in the near future! When do you find out where you are going for med school? I don't have your email. Please email me harrisemily@sbcglobal.net love, em
How are you? I can't believe how much Brogan is growing up. He is so dang cute! I bet you are having a blast with him. How's Randy doing with school? We miss you guys so much. We wish we could just go to a movie or come over and play games (or act like we were going to stop talking long enough to even get the games out of the cupboard). Hope you are doing well. We can't wait to see you during the holidays!!!
3 comments:
Laura, little Brogan is so adorable. I love his eyes. He takes after you. It is so very cute to see you as a mom. I miss you and we need to get together in the near future! When do you find out where you are going for med school? I don't have your email. Please email me harrisemily@sbcglobal.net
love, em
Laura, little Brogan is so adorable. I love his eyes. He takes after you. It is so very cute to see you as a mom. I miss you and we need to get together in the near future! When do you find out where you are going for med school? I don't have your email. Please email me harrisemily@sbcglobal.net
love, em
How are you? I can't believe how much Brogan is growing up. He is so dang cute! I bet you are having a blast with him. How's Randy doing with school? We miss you guys so much. We wish we could just go to a movie or come over and play games (or act like we were going to stop talking long enough to even get the games out of the cupboard). Hope you are doing well. We can't wait to see you during the holidays!!!
Post a Comment