This is hilarious! He has the best laugh ever! :)
Ashlyn laughs right along with him and wants to watch again and again! I love it. It's fun to check in. I hope you are liking your new diggs. Luv ya!
He is the funniest little boy. I get a kick out of him. Evan (my boy) loves to watch Brogan laugh as well.
I want to know why my babies NEVER laughed like that for the video camera. Everytime I would get it out, they were done laughing. He is such a handsome little baby with an awesome personality. Love and miss you all.
He really does have the funniest laugh, and you need to post that on Youtube! It's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is hilarious! He has the best laugh ever! :)
Ashlyn laughs right along with him and wants to watch again and again! I love it. It's fun to check in. I hope you are liking your new diggs. Luv ya!
He is the funniest little boy. I get a kick out of him. Evan (my boy) loves to watch Brogan laugh as well.
I want to know why my babies NEVER laughed like that for the video camera. Everytime I would get it out, they were done laughing. He is such a handsome little baby with an awesome personality. Love and miss you all.
He really does have the funniest laugh, and you need to post that on Youtube! It's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment