ripped...eat your heart out ladies...he's all mom's
Not mom's kisses again
Who says I have NO hair? I've got more than dad. Looks like a tennis ball!
More and more swinging...loves it!
cheeser!
dad's favorite outfit....wonder why?
Loves blingds...I'm on my way to some ruff days with this crawling thing.
His favorite toy...it's a love hate relationship. He's is at the frustrated stage where he knows it makes him go where he wants to go, but doesn't always do what he wants it to do.
First teething cookie...what a mess!!! But he loved them.
Our future missionary.
To church we go!!!
7 comments:
What a cute boy. So how are you liking Ohio? I was talking to a lady in Parma and she was saying how cheap houses are out there. Amazing. Those chew cracker things are a mess!
Way cute pics. i am so excited for you to have a mobile baby.......Life will be different from here on out. But it is so fun. Love and miss ya tonz!
Thanks for posting these cute pictures of Brogan. We miss that happy boy and his parents too! :)
Talk about big blue eyes! How adorable.
OK - he is adorable. I love the picture with him on the pull up bar. That is too funny.
You guys have such a CUTE family! I use to work with Randy a long time ago. I stumbled across your families blog. Good luck in school! We are just finishing! It is seriously the best years ever! Good luck!
he's so cute! looks like you guys are having so much fun.
Post a Comment