This is his model shot
Scrub-a-dub dub...cute rolls in the tub.
Oh how I love this chubby kid!
Use those gums son!!!
My friend Lauren came to visit me yesterday....so fun to see here. Crazy how 3 1\2 hours seems so close now that everyone else is so far away.
Randy's new shirt...wonder why he likes this one? Couldn't resist getting this one. Black is the new black!!!
Toys, toys, toys...thanks Jeni!
There are tonz of beautiful walking paths around here. We go with the wifes a few times a week. Were known as the baby bragade. Wonder why? It's funny looking to see us all out there.
10 comments:
First of all, I love the rolls in the tub! Secondly, I just want everyone to know how sweet you are and to thank you one more time...I was very sick last week and stuck at work with no car, sweet Laura dropped what she was doing and drove all the way down town to pick me up and take me home. Thank you for being so nice and such a good friend. I am so happy to be in Ohio with such good people.
How fun to have a Laura/Lauren visit! I must admit I am incredibly jealous! You both look dazzling.
What a fun walking group too! I sure wish it would cool down here so that I could take more walks. It's just so dang hot!
I miss you!!!
Such cute pictures! Thanks for keeping us posted Laura. :) We miss you guys!!
It was so fun to see you. We have got to do it again soon! The model photo of Brogan is so hilarious. He is such an incredibly happy boy. Love ya!
It looks like u guys settled right in. I was talking to natalie and she was saying how u guys are loving it. Brogan is so happy and getting so big. So cute!
Brogan is getting so big and even though I don't think it's possible, he gets cuter too! It looks like you are loving Cleveland. What a great walking group! We still need to find someone to hang with. We miss you guys. I'll call you soon. Sorry I am a retard. Love ya girl.
Ahhh, I LOVE how you take so many pictures. It totally inspires me to get that camera out more often. :o) I'm so glad you're here and we get to hang out! You are such a wonderful friend! :o) Love ya!!
How fun you got to see Lauren! Looks like you have enjoying life!
We miss you guys! Brogan looks so big! what a doll. We are back in business so check out our blog....
hey girl you've been tagged. Look on my blog
Post a Comment