Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here's our new pad!


3 bedroom,1 bath- new carpet...love that. All new appliances and huge laundry room off the kitchen. attached garage...which isn't to common around here and amazing large deep yard. All new paint and siding on the house. vaulted ceilings and no stair...yea for crawlers around. And the best part is the are tonz of squirrels running around the yard. There so fun to watch. We even had a hawk...yes a hawk flew into our front window the day we moved in trying to get a squirrel. It was huge...it stood mid-thigh to me. It's was a bit out of it and just stoof there..left us a dead squirrel to deal with. After all that pain. It's was an experience!!!



Nice big open windows...never seen so many leaves in my life.


Dining area leading into the kitchen.


This is how dad babysits!!! I love this picture...the only way to get anything done around here.

Loves driving the car~ not buckled in the back.

My little sweet heart.

Fun gouls night out for halloween! These are all students wives...so fun.

Getting caught...can't believe he's this big already.

love the jammies

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I love your new place! It looks so cute and I am so glad you were able to move in! You will love having a yard!!! And I am happy for your freedom from apartment living!

Brittanie said...

Cute place! I love your decorations. What is your centerpiece on your table? I couldn't tell from the picture. Love love love the yard.

Wendi said...

You really do have such talent as an interior decorator. :) And that boy of yours is just so cute! :)

Chelsea + Brandon said...

I LOVE the new place!! LOVE IT!
I'm excited to see you! I'm not working right now, we can go out any time you want! Miss ya!!

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Your place looks awesome! I'm glad you guys found it. Wish you were still in Big Creek, but oh well!

Leo said...

your new place is so nice. you are so fast at decorating your home and getting everything unpacked. brogan is adorable. love his smile!

Emily said...

Laura,

Brogan is so Adorable! He is the most amazing eyes. You guys make a cute kid. Congrats on med. school and the big move and new home and for just being you. . .
Hope all is well.
Love,
Emily

Unknown said...

I LOVE your new home...the windows in front are awesome! What a view...and lots of leaves. I remember raking my backyard in NC was oh so much fun! Gotta love Fall. Your decorating is perfect as usual...hopefully we'll get out there one day to see it all in person. Love you guys!