You always have the greatest pictures! Of course with little guy so cute and smiley it is hard not to get good ones. Your new house looks great too! How fun to have a yard with animal visitors especially! I am sure Brogan loves that!
Sooooooo cute!!! I love them! He is so adorable. Whoever took those pictures did a fabulous job capturing Brogans personality, not to mention his cute teeth!
Such a cutie! I can't believe how adorable Brogan is. I am so bummed we missed seeing you last weekend. It was crazy busy but I hope we get to see you at Christmas! PLEASE!!! These pictures just made me miss you more...so sad. Hope you're having fun at home!
cute, cute pictures! we need to get together. i've been feeling pretty sick lately (some dang head cold), but hopefully i'll be over it soon and we can get together. what works for you?
I Can't believe how fast he's growing! He's so big and so adorable! I absolutely LOVE the pictures! WAY ADORABLE!!! Love the one with the cousins! BTY, Bryon and I ARE going to be coming to Utah for Christmas afterall! We'll be there from the 24th till the 26th or 27th. Let me know if you'll be in town! I'm DYING to see you guys! Love ya bunches! Miss your guts!
9 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures EVER! It was fun seeing you and Brogan the other day. :)
Oh my stinkin' adorable pictures. Wow! Don't worry. My friend's baby is 15 months old and JUST started getting her 2 bottom teeth. Brogan's a babe!
You always have the greatest pictures! Of course with little guy so cute and smiley it is hard not to get good ones. Your new house looks great too! How fun to have a yard with animal visitors especially! I am sure Brogan loves that!
What adorable pictures! I don't know how you always manage to get the cutest pics. Loved the one with the cousins. Brogan is so dang cute!
Sooooooo cute!!! I love them! He is so adorable. Whoever took those pictures did a fabulous job capturing Brogans personality, not to mention his cute teeth!
Such a cutie! I can't believe how adorable Brogan is. I am so bummed we missed seeing you last weekend. It was crazy busy but I hope we get to see you at Christmas! PLEASE!!! These pictures just made me miss you more...so sad. Hope you're having fun at home!
cute, cute pictures! we need to get together. i've been feeling pretty sick lately (some dang head cold), but hopefully i'll be over it soon and we can get together. what works for you?
I Can't believe how fast he's growing! He's so big and so adorable! I absolutely LOVE the pictures! WAY ADORABLE!!! Love the one with the cousins! BTY, Bryon and I ARE going to be coming to Utah for Christmas afterall! We'll be there from the 24th till the 26th or 27th. Let me know if you'll be in town! I'm DYING to see you guys! Love ya bunches! Miss your guts!
Cass.
I love ALL of those pictures. They are fantastic. I hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment