Friday, November 14, 2008

Leafs, Leafs, Leafs


I finally got a shot of those two teeth that are partly out.


playing with the leafs

He love those teething cookie stick...but wow I always forget how messy they are.

Can't figure out why I'm having him take a bath.

Yes I take pictures in the tub a lot. Something to do when I sit there.

But he sure loves them.

Finally, I know...Brogan sleeps in his crib. And this is how he sleeps, ALL night, EVERY night. It's weird because he's NEVER slept in this postion with us. But were going on a week now and he sleeps from about 8 to 6...CRAZY!!! Honeslty I want him back in bed with me, but I figured it was better for him to get good sleep. I miss snuggling with him everynight. Butts up to him!!!

8 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute pictures Laura. We just woke up to a few inches of SNOW!!!. Surprised me. I am not ready for snow yet. Brrrrr... Brogis is so DANG cute and I love him.

Unknown said...

Oh my heck....he is just adorable!!! I can't believe he is in a crib and sleeping through the night. How was your first full nights sleep? I'm sure amazing! I love his sleeping position...it looks comfy..(sp?!) Love you guys!

Karissa said...

Wow - that's so great that he's already sleeping through the night! You would think he would be sore in the mornings after sleeping like that ;-)

Melissa said...

I haven't been blogging for a week or two and in that time, you've put like 40 pictures on your blog...I need to look more often! I can't believe how big Brogan is getting. What a cutie! Are you loving your house? It looks awesome, I am definitely jealous. I'll call you soon. Miss your guts.

Cassie Weske said...

LAURA!!! Brogan is SOOO Incredibly Adorable!! I really miss living close to you! I wish so much that I could come over and visit! I MISS having a little one around the house. It's so quiet now and I don't like it at all! I definitely know what I'm missing out on! Can't wait for another one! LOVING the sleeping position! My mom said that's how I used to sleep too! What a coincidink!
Cass.

Kelly said...

Hey! Brogan is soooo cute! I miss you guys so much, he looks so old. brecken is teething too, sucks huh! I love your new house it looks so big and nice. you decorated it so cute! I hope you guys are doing well, miss you!

Kari said...

Those pictures of Brogan asleep are priceless! Good for you getting him out of your bed. :)

Kris said...

Seriously Laura... he is adorable! He has the most gorgeous eyes ever! What a fun little guy.