Sunday, November 9, 2008


This is amazing...here is the amazing tree in out front yard. this is the day we moved in...and the second one is 7 days later. Don't tell me fall doesn't go by to fast.


Yikes- body wash again.

Rub a dub dub blue eyes in the tub!

Look there is hair there. Well when it's wet.



brog- being silly

6 comments:

Brittanie said...

His eyes really are SO beautiful! What a happy kid.

Kari said...

I love that tree! Brogan is getting so big. He's adorable. Oh and your house looks great. I bet it is a nice change from the apartment.

Jeni said...

That tree is gorgeous. I wish the fall colors would last a few months. It does happen too fast. Brogan is a mini Randy for sure. He is such a cutie and getting so BIG. It makes me sad that I have not got to see him in awhile. Hopefully he'll like me cuz I love him. I can't wait till Nov 21st comes. Love ya all.

Karissa said...

Your new house looks super nice - I'm glad you got everything worked out and finally moved in. I can't believe Brogan is SO BIG! I'm so excited to see you guys when you come for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

AmbertheGreat said...

Laura he is so cute, I just want to kiss him every time I see a picture!

tiffromney said...

He has the best eyes! How fun! I am excited you are going to be here...yep, give me a call and we'll hang out!