Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I walk!!! Yes I've been walking from 9 months old. I learned to crawl after walking. We didn't ever post these because we wanted to surprise all the grandparents when we came home. I walked out of the airport to them. I'm still tipsy-topsy, but can walk out of a room and down the hall when I wants something. And I walk with both arms high in the air like I'm still holding hands. It makes for a busy mom!

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

All the videos were so cute! He is sure getting big fast. Reagan starting walking at 9 months too and we LOVED it! She was so happy playing and getting around. Plus they are super cute when they are so small and walking.

CUTE CUTE CUTE stuff.

Wendi said...

That is really cute. And I love your new Christmas blog template and tunes. :)

Kris said...

How fun... He is already so big. Where does the time go?