Sunday, December 7, 2008


Brogan's first picture with SANTA!!! Nor sure about it all.



My mimi Randy!

Brogan's new favorite thing to do all day. crawl around with things in his mouth like a puppy!

Everytime Brogan walks by a mirror, he always kisses himself.


All of our babies in a row!!!

What we do for good looks and cute curls! Sexy Averie!

Broggies and Maddie!


swinging in the park with my cousins and grammie!

This is how he always sleeps ever sense we put him in my crib.



Hanging out with all my cousins is hard work.

6 comments:

Wendi said...

He's even stylish when he's sleeping! That is one cute boy! :)

Brittanie said...

Such cute pictures! What are the things in Avery's hair? I have never seen those before. With two little girls... I must know;)

So fun to be with family I bet!

chingchong7 said...

Hey will you be in town for Christmas? I was trying to plan a get together with all the high school girls since a few girls will be in town. Let me know!

Leo said...

so dang cute!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I need to get the Santa ones from you! Love the ones with his cousins. Love having you guys here.

Maria said...

Those eyes are stunning! Such a cutie!! Looks like all is well!! Are you coming to Utah for the holidays?