These are some video's for you dad to see while I'm away from you for a while. I sure miss you, but didn't want you to miss me while I change so much. Me saying uh-oh! I love you dad!
Brogan is adorable, i miss him! Wow I cant believe he has been walking since 9 months thats crazy! Brecken just started walking about a week ago, I cant believe our little babies are old enough to walk!
6 comments:
He is so dang cute. I miss that busy boy already. Hope that you are feeling better.
He's just all boy, isn't he?! :) Cute videos!
If you're home.. CALL ME! I miss you and I can't believe your sweet little boy is WALKING and TALKING!!!!!!
He is so adorable!!
He is sooo cute and learning to talk so early...love the videos!
Brogan is adorable, i miss him! Wow I cant believe he has been walking since 9 months thats crazy! Brecken just started walking about a week ago, I cant believe our little babies are old enough to walk!
Post a Comment