That is ADORABLE!!!
That is SO funny! :)
I love his face the second time he says it! So cute!
That is awesome! I laughed so hard...he makes the funniest faces!
Funny! I love it. Merry Christmas, you guys. Hope you have a good one.
Laura - he is so dang cute! I love it. I am glad that Randy is back.
He's super cute Laura. It was good to see you guys last night. I also wanted to get ahold of the photographer that you've been using... Chelsea? Is she in Utah? let me know, will you? bnshiatt@juno.com Thanks! Sara
Cute new blog template, Laura! Were you able to figure out how to download the pictures from those Smileboxes?
That's hilarious! So cute. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is ADORABLE!!!
That is SO funny! :)
I love his face the second time he says it! So cute!
That is awesome! I laughed so hard...he makes the funniest faces!
Funny! I love it. Merry Christmas, you guys. Hope you have a good one.
Laura - he is so dang cute! I love it. I am glad that Randy is back.
He's super cute Laura. It was good to see you guys last night. I also wanted to get ahold of the photographer that you've been using... Chelsea? Is she in Utah? let me know, will you? bnshiatt@juno.com Thanks! Sara
Cute new blog template, Laura! Were you able to figure out how to download the pictures from those Smileboxes?
That's hilarious! So cute. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment