I went to Kentucky this week and got to hang out with Michelle. It's been years. We had a ball. Thanks for everything Michy!
They had a power car...and Brog was in heaven. Loving that this one moved.
They 10had this Buzz Light Year wings that he brought me everyday to put on him. Then he'd turn in circles like a dog chasing his tail.
We went to a park and he does play with anything but stick. Always gets two and swings them everywhere....such a boy!
Then I came home to these cute flowers from Randy. cute huh?
Our little mini Randy...can you guess why?
Yes the Brogster loves hats...all day long he wants one of Randy's
And can do it all by himself now!
He loves his slide
4 comments:
Those are great pictures. Glad you had fun and those are such pretty flowers that Randy had waiting for you. :)
GREAT flowers!! Love the colors, we all know I'm a sucker for those. Looks like you guys had a great time! the pic of brogs with the wings is awesome!! especially with the jammies. haha, I laughed. Miss you guys!
He is adorable, and what a cutie Randella Louise is to you...love the flowers!
so great that you guys could reunite...when is it my turn? I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment