Monday, March 30, 2009

Tubes in his ears! Sad day!


Not happy to be here with all these Dr's around! Their scary!

Thank goodness for diapers!

Ready in his sexy gown.

Oh I hate shopping!

Peek-a-boo in the dr's office...here one to many times for ear aches.

Loves daddy ring

Bowling night with our friends- so fun!!!
Teagan\Troy
Brian\Lauren
Brady\Julie

Julie, Me and Brogan

10 comments:

Kari said...

Sorry to hear he had to get tubes. They are wonderful though. Jenna had a set (at 4 months) and Megan had to go in twice (in one week). We have not had an ear infection since. Miracle!! Hope he does well.

Wendi said...

Sorry about the tubes--I hope they help! He sure is cute in that Looney Tunes gown. :)

Lauren and Trevor said...

Hows Brogan feeling? I hope he's doing ok, poor guy!

Jeni said...

He is SOOOOOO dang cute. I love him. Reminds me of Ky getting surgery at 9 months. Can you remind me how to put a video on the blog??? It has been awhile and I have forgotten. Love ya

tiffromney said...

I love the shopping cart picture! That should totally be framed and hung on the wall! How are you guys?

eve said...

very cute pics! how'd the tubes go after all that...at least they're done and he'll feel better soon!!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

He is such a brave boy! And SO dang cute!!
I miss ya!!

Unknown said...

Oh, and on your birthday!! Brakes a moms heart...is he starting to feel better with them in? I hope se, he is so adorable! I just want to snuggle him. Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Hope Brogan's doing okay. That's so sad but if it helps, happy day. The worst part is, I would be the one that's a wreck, my child would probably be just fine and I would be so sad. Laura, I am loving you as a brunette. What a babe!

Skye said...

poor kid! i had those too:( Hope all is well. i love your hair dark!