haha, that is so cute. Love that little bugger. And, dude, compared to the chub legs before he is wayyyy thinned out and his legs barely even look chubby!! so cute. Totally gonna be a dancer :) just kiddin'.
He has got some major dancing skills! That was so fun to watch and see how grown up he is!Lauren
Heather and I had a great time watching this one. I loved it when he stomped and his sign language skills are awesome!! :)
That is so adorable! From the sounds of your mom in the background...she is loving every minute of it!!
I just can't get enough of that guy...such a cutie. He is totally not chubby. what a stud! Are you still in UT - how long? We are coming in a week!
Laura! That was so cute! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha, that is so cute. Love that little bugger. And, dude, compared to the chub legs before he is wayyyy thinned out and his legs barely even look chubby!! so cute. Totally gonna be a dancer :) just kiddin'.
He has got some major dancing skills! That was so fun to watch and see how grown up he is!
Lauren
Heather and I had a great time watching this one. I loved it when he stomped and his sign language skills are awesome!! :)
That is so adorable! From the sounds of your mom in the background...she is loving every minute of it!!
I just can't get enough of that guy...such a cutie. He is totally not chubby. what a stud! Are you still in UT - how long? We are coming in a week!
Laura! That was so cute! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment