
We've had a fun spring break, mostly catching up on getting stuff done, doing errands and shopping. we took Brogan to Chuck E Cheese, had Randy's birthday, watched a few movies and went to the Cheese Cake Factory. We've been working on getting Brogan back into his toddler bed and figuring out how to split our attention 2 ways. It's all crazy, but Crazy Heaven with these two little monsters that are our world.
Someone hates tummy time


this is how he uses his slide...jumps off it
we hit chuck e cheese for Randy's spring break.
we had Randy's birthday, look at all my cute boys...nice two person cake huh? Brogan got his own. :)







I helped my friends Caysie and Jesse with her daughter's birthday party....rock stars...I helped with the make-up and nails...it's was fun.

snowy days


My friends Lauren and Trevor got to come visit and we had a house full of boys, it was so fun to see them.
Ice eating...his true love these days.

Brogan loves horses...he got a collection of them and new monster jams that are so cute.

r
7 comments:
So Cute Laura! It was fun to see some updates of your two cute boys.
Fun! Thanks for posting the pictures of all of us - now I can steal them from you:)
So cute. That last picture of Brogan in the snow is the perfect "bliss" picture - he looks so happy =)
SO FUN!!! You and your boys are so cute. Ice eating is fun for sure, and jumping of the slide. I love your eye makeup in the pictures (the blue sparkly), it's so awesome. You guys look like one happy and adorable family!
Looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun and enjoying those cute kids. I think I recognized a couple of those sleepers Ryker was wearing! I loved those! He is adorable and so stinking small! I love the pic of brogan jumping off his slide...that is great! Love you guys!
So cute. Looks like Brogan and Ryker are great little buddies!
I never noticed that Brogan's moose PJ's have eyes on them. How cute is that?! And those pictures of Brogan and Ryker on the floor are adorable! I can't believe Ryker can hold up his head so well on his tummy!! And those pictures of you holding him are so sweet. I also love the pictures of Brogan playing in the snow and then eating it inside. But my favorite is Ryker sleeping towards the end. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures with us! We love and miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment