We just got our computer back working again (it's been 3 weeks..ah) and I had to check your blog first thing to see pics of your new little man. He is so handsome. What a sweet baby! Laura you look incredible with your boys. Glad your mom is there to help you out adjusting to two. I wish I could come over and say hi and love on him a little. Congratulations!!!!
What a sweet picture! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sorry that I am a little late . . . I thought you weren't due until February. I CANNOT believe your little guys share the same birthday! How fun. I'm glad everything went well. Ryker is an adorable baby and you look fantastic. I only wish we lived close . . .
8 comments:
you look great and both boys are adorable!
We just got our computer back working again (it's been 3 weeks..ah) and I had to check your blog first thing to see pics of your new little man. He is so handsome. What a sweet baby! Laura you look incredible with your boys. Glad your mom is there to help you out adjusting to two. I wish I could come over and say hi and love on him a little. Congratulations!!!!
That's a great picture of you and your cute boys. :)
It looks like heaven.
oh how sweet life must be right now! Congrats i love the name ryker!
you look happy, mama! look at those handsome boys with you. glad you are doing so well.
What a sweet picture! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sorry that I am a little late . . . I thought you weren't due until February. I CANNOT believe your little guys share the same birthday! How fun. I'm glad everything went well. Ryker is an adorable baby and you look fantastic. I only wish we lived close . . .
p.s. I love that you went brown!
Post a Comment