Sunday, January 9, 2011

Catch up- CA


Trip to Megans in Ca and the beach which Brogan couldn't stop talking about for weeks before. He's say I want to tell you a secret. Tomorrow, California and beach. He even told the same secret even after we got there. Guess tomorrow never comes soon enough in their eyes.

























We suprised Jeni's kids on our layover for the second flight....it was fun to see their faces.


Dounuts with dad before we were off...









5 comments:

Wendi said...

Cute pictures of your boys, as always. I'm excited for all of your catch up posts. It was great seeing you guys at Christmas. You give the best hugs. Love you! :)

Kristin said...

I love the beach with kids! Your kids are so cute!!

eve said...

So cute!! Too many pictures to comment on them all. But, Must say the donut must have been delish by the looks of Brog's face, and I have NO IDEA how you guys all sleep in a bed like that. I think I would not sleep one ounce. But, you will be one close family!!! :) You guys are awesome and adorable. Thanks for posting pics!

Lauren and Trevor said...

I am so jealous you got to go to the beach in the winter! Looks like a blast. I love your family pictures.

Lacy Rane said...

It was so wonderful to see you! Can we get together every year please?!