Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Best Graduation Present EVER!

Off to Hawaii we went to see Arnie and Cherie who are serving a mission there.  It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful and WHO KNEW I knew who to relax. But relax I did and so needed it .And 


There's NO beating these beachesLaie


Laie Temple and sunsets on the beach...yep we went EVERY SINGLE night except the night we got to go to the PCC. It was my favorite part of Hawaii.  Well that and the sea turtles...Pearl Harbor 

Pearl Harbor and at movie tour on the island P




PCC dinner...poor pig.



Little body boarding and snorklingGood



Good bue white sand.....hope to see you again soon.  Thanks to Arnie and Cherie for EVERYTHING. It could not have been more perfect. I loved being with you to and miss you soooooooo much, but were so proud of you.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I loved visiting our parents in Hawaii too. You guys did a few things that we didn't get to do while we were there. I'm glad you had a relaxing anniversary there. :)

eve said...

so fun indeed! what an awesome present they did for all of us. It is so amazing how great those beaches are. way better than you find in the tourist areas. LOVE seeing the pics. You guys look so happy and relaxed for sure. Love iT!