Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Made it to washington

Kids made tents in the car....while watching theie movies....whatever keeps them busy right.

On our road trip to Washington with my parents we stopped for two days in Nauvoo. What a place....the spirit is sooooooooo amazing here. It makes you grateful for all that we have and that it only takes 6 LONG days to get to Washington...month 4 months!!!



 Wagon ride



 We went to a wildlife park in Washington....so beautiful here.

 Bear wanted to eat Brogan I'm pretty sure




 Welcome to our rocky beach here in Washington.  Well it's more a canal, but the boys are in heaven and it's only 5 min from our house...Rocks and water what could be better for hours of fun with them.



 Hitting Pikes market and the aquarium....Ryker just laid there starring for a while....loved it



 And dun-dun-dun   we actually went on our FIRST camping trip as even a couple. AND LOVED IT! The kids were in heaven and we went to the most beautiful wooded camp ground the church owns...they sure know how to pick them. Lake, Canoes, boats, tree houses, swings of all kinds and bugs for the Brogan.






2 comments:

Wendi said...

I loved Nauvoo when we went there on a family vacation when I was in high school. That picture of Brogan in a pioneer cap is great. And I also really like the pictures of Ryker laying down in the aquarium and chilaxing in his chair while camping. You guys sure do fun things! I'm glad you made it there safely. :)

eve said...

awww, so awesome that you guys went camping!!! I always said, that is one thing I am so excited to do as a family with kids sometime down the road. And, going when they are old enough to enjoy and remember it is awesome. Your kids have so much love and it shows in every picture. well done to you!! I love the muck boots for all to play in the canal too. You are getting quite earthy on us living up there in washington :)