Dinning into the kitchen or hall to the front room...
Kitchen goes into the family room
With a laudary and half bath off the family room and a two car garage
Up the stairs to the right is the boys (yes purple) bathroom and master\bathroom
ClostetThen at the top of the stairs is Brogans BUG room tot he right and Ryker's route 66 room the the left
Still working on his...going to have a ant trail and large magnifying glass on the wall above his bed soon.
Cars, cars, cars
And the fourth room...now has a queen bed for quest....who knew when you leave Cleveland and move to somewhere amazing you get company. YEA !!! I already have four families coming to stay, my mom and my sister for a girls weekend.................HEAVEN....... and two high school or college friends coming for a day to say hi. Not bad for living here one month right......loving Washington :)




5 comments:
Your home is beautiful! You have such a talent for decorating. And I love the boys' purple bathroom. :)
looks great! you decorate so cute as always. And, I swear I saw that quilt set somewhere-like target or hobby lobby or something, but my hubby said no way. So at least your hubby let you have it ;) Glad you are loving it. and, hey, watch it, cleveburg ain't so bad. :) Love you guys. glad you find such a cute place and are all settled in.
I love your home! It is beautiful? Can we come visit?:)
Wow, your house is beautiful. Such cute decorating! Glad to see you guys are all settled in! :)
love all the pictures, cute kiddos! The trip to Hawaii looks amazing.
Post a Comment