Good bye to Kirtland Ohio. I know I will be back, but this store is my #1 most favorite church history site ever. And I was so excited when I found out I got to move by here....I went many many times and it's never enough. The spirit is so strong in there.
Genealogy road trip with my mom to Knox County Ohio
Preschool Mothers Day present....owe how I love it!
Anniversary at Cedar Point.......soooooo fun. Love all the HUGH roller coasters.
Burning of there school white coats.....so nasty and will not be missed! Life willnot be the same not seeing all these friends every sunday.


LDS wife from our year
Graduation dinner boat cruise. Thank to my mom for all the babysitting!!!
MY MAIN GAL- I could not have survived Ohio with out Bernice. Leaving Ohio KILLS me because I won't get to see her 6-7 days a week. And yes it really was that ofter. Life just worked easier and better when we were together. I love you Bernice.
Picture we put on Randy graduation announcement. Thanks to my friends for all their help with these. We are so proud of the best daddy in the world.
Thanks to my mom and dad for coming out to Randy graduation and a big thanks to Randy's parents for serving the Lord and being in the best place they can be. We feel the blessing from them happening in our lives.
Dr. Randy Garr DPM...........we are so proud of you. After all those crazy four years were happy and can make it through anything together!
Good bye to my favorite home away from homes and to Ohio which we loved so very much!!! On to our new adventure in Seattle. Rain here we come.




















3 comments:
I am missing you more than words can say girl!! I want to see you 6-7 days a week again!! Love you so much and miss you more!!!!
Congratulations again to Randy on his graduation! I hope you guys are settling in and enjoying your new home. We love you and miss you all! :)
Yay! Congratulations to Dr. Randy and the family! We are so proud of him too! So much fun to see the pictures and hear about all the things you loved about your life in Ohio...awesome memories! Love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment