Thursday, August 7, 2008

Clevelanders!!!


Such a big boy

Our humble abode!!! It has a nice swimming pool and park right next to us!

Brogan sitting in his stroller for the first time facing away from me. He looked so little in it.

This is what the area looks like. Green walking paths everywhere!

We got to go to dinner at Eve's moms house and relax. It was so nice. They have their own persponal forest it seems. It's amazing! Talk about a get away at home....we now want one someday!!! Chilling on the hammock...this is the life.

Eve's moms front yard... WOW!

Nice veiw huh?

Looks like our Dr. to be!!!

White coat night!

Then we got to go to Eve's dads house the next night and he had a river running in the back yard off the deck. There were deer hanging out in it before we left. Honestly...I want to hook me up with a home veiw like these someday. You'd never need a vacation from home.

Beautiful isn't it!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is truly one of the best things about Cleveland. BEAUTY EVERYWHERE! Love all the green. Now just wait until Fall. Then you will really be in love!

Jeni said...

It looks GORGEOUS there. I hope to be able to visit someday. Your place looks nice from the outside as well. You are lucky to have wives that you can be friends with. It is always great having a park nearby. Hope you are doing well, looks like you are. Brogan is THE CUTEST. Love ya

Greg and Sarah said...

Dont you love how people will have their own little ponds on their land. It is great. You need to plan a trip to Amish country. That is a blast!

Wendi said...

I love the pictures of your two handsome boys. :) I'm glad you're enjoying the beauty of Ohio.

Maria said...

I love the green!! I miss the Midwest! I Hope you are surviving the humidity!!