Sunday, August 10, 2008

Relaxing at the park down the road from our house!My first full bath...loves to splashHe's wondering how water keeps getting on his face!In the end I think his a fan of the bath!Matching dad for churchI got him right where I want him.Mom took me to the zoo today. Fun day outGoing swimming....Yea!!!Brogan wasn't so sure about swimming this time because the pools heater went out...so we'll have to catch the fun another day and dip toes for now...he loves kicking his feet around and spashing.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I love these pictures! We miss you guys, but thankful to see that you're happy and well. :)

Wendi Oyler said...

Hey Laura,
I'm sad we didn't get together before you guys left. It looks like you are having tons of fun. Brogan is a cutie! What is he sitting in in the bath tub? I've been looking for something like that.

tiffromney said...

I love the pics. Brogan's face is so cute in the bathtub picture. His face looks so confused and yet thrilled! Hope you are having a great time!