Saturday, August 23, 2008

Garr Family Photo's

Garr FamilyYea he learned to sit up for this days before the picture. YEA!!!Yes my kid is eating me!Grand kid pictures...yes Brogan can't figure out why he's there without me.Garr BoysFirst three generation photo of these Garr boys.Arnie and CherieRob and EveCory and KarissaPeterson GangJagerson Gang

9 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO CUTE! All of them! You guys are all so photogenic!

Unknown said...

darling pics! Where did you get them done? Vivian Park? Same girl who did Oldham family photos?

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Such cute pictures Laura! I miss you! I can't believe you are a Mommy! Yay! My blog is jndcorrigan.blogspot.com Let's keep in touch!

Kiesel Klan said...

Cute pictures. And Brogan's laugh is so cute.

Leo said...

so cute! he is adorable and we miss you guys too!!

Ward family said...

Hey Laura its Lanell. I found your blog on Stephs. Your little boy is so cute (I mean handsome) It looks like everything is going good for you guys!

Ashes said...

He is so cute! Good combo between the both of you!!!

J n Bee said...

Hey Lo!
Oh yeah, we are ready for an East coast party! I think ya'll are more busy than are we what with traveling home to Utah and all.:)
Just let us know!
XOXO
bee

Kris said...

Looks like you guys are doing well. Your boy is getting so big! I can't decide who he looks like. Definitely both of you are in there. His laugh/smile belongs to you I think though... Hope you're liking your new place.