You guys could TOTALLY enter that on America's Funniest Home videos...or some YOUTUBE contest. That was hilarious. All the videos you post of him laughing are...
One thing's for sure, his laughter is contagious! :) What a funny little guy!
We have all been LOVING the videos. He is such an amazingly happy baby and has the cutest laugh ever. Keep up the good work with your blog. We love seeing it. Love and miss you all...
That is the cutest video I have seen, he is so smiley!!! I love all the rolls around his tummy, he looks so dang cute! hope you guys are enjoying the new area, it looks beautiful
That video is ridiculously funny! He is so cute! I love the other video with all the faces too! (sorry we didn't get in contact when I was in Utah, it turned out I didn't really have a whole lot of time to spend there, but lets talk about digistuff sometime!)
Oh MY gosh that's YouTube worthy! So funny! I've watched a YouTube of a little baby girl laughing her head off over and over again because I think it's so adorable. But HELLO that is the custest! What are you doing that makes him giggle so hard?
Hey that is soooo cute! I miss you guys so much. It really looks so beautiful out there though. I hope you are doing ok. I'll call you soon, we need to catch up!
12 comments:
You guys could TOTALLY enter that on America's Funniest Home videos...or some YOUTUBE contest. That was hilarious. All the videos you post of him laughing are...
One thing's for sure, his laughter is contagious! :) What a funny little guy!
Oh my gosh...I laughed until I cried. Uncontrollably! That was so funny! (John said the same thing about you posting it on YouTube.)
We have all been LOVING the videos. He is such an amazingly happy baby and has the cutest laugh ever. Keep up the good work with your blog. We love seeing it. Love and miss you all...
That is the cutest video I have seen, he is so smiley!!! I love all the rolls around his tummy, he looks so dang cute! hope you guys are enjoying the new area, it looks beautiful
Ha! Great video. He had me laughing for sure!
That video is ridiculously funny! He is so cute! I love the other video with all the faces too! (sorry we didn't get in contact when I was in Utah, it turned out I didn't really have a whole lot of time to spend there, but lets talk about digistuff sometime!)
That is hilarious!what a happy little guy!
Toooo Cute. I love it.
Ali
ps...Brady's wife had her baby on Saturday. Little boy...Zorin.
Hope you are well!
Oh MY gosh that's YouTube worthy! So funny! I've watched a YouTube of a little baby girl laughing her head off over and over again because I think it's so adorable. But HELLO that is the custest! What are you doing that makes him giggle so hard?
Hey Laura, I couldn't help but tell you how cute that video is. I've never seen a baby laugh like that ever. SOOOOO DARLING!
Hey that is soooo cute! I miss you guys so much. It really looks so beautiful out there though. I hope you are doing ok. I'll call you soon, we need to catch up!
Wow that is so funny! What a cute little guy. Gotta love from the gut laughs!
Post a Comment