Monday, January 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Uncle Kevin (Uncle Duh) and Maddie

Brogan's new favorite PEA, well most of the time.

All "THE GIRLS" that were in town got to get together for a little reunion sense we all moved away. So fun to see everyone.

We got to see eachothers babies and see them all play together...what a ball.

I got to get togehter with a bunch of buddies from high school....thanks to Condy for putting that all together.

Brogan learned to walk here...as you can tell from on the bruises. Looks like I beat the poor kid.

Brogan got to play with little Maddie. He loved splashing her.

Papa Tom took us all out bowling. Brogan love pushing the ball.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love the pictures of Brogan pushing the bowling ball and the one where he is sleeping in his high chair is so sweet. :)