Present, presents and more presents...this one he wasn't so sure about at first. Obviously
He got this puppy in the mail from his Grandma and everytime he pushed the heart on it, it would light up and he would throw his hands up in the air laugh and cheese it.
He also plays they the silver and red tissue paper. He loved the sounds it made.
Then we played at toys r us...he drove in the cars for hours...he loves the wheels. He test drove over twenty of the cars and was in heaven.
Birthday Prince
Hats hats, and more hats.
Ready set go! (1 Brogan)
He loved the frosting. He was shoveling it in...it was so funny to see.
Loving the mess!
For the second bath today...were finally clean in our birthday suit to go play somemore.
14 comments:
What a fun birthday re-cap post! Looks like he had LOTS of fun. :) You're the coolest mom EVER. :)
Love the bday pictures. He is such a cutie. Can't wait to see you in Feb.
So cute! Hope he had a great day. Dallin had a great b-day party yesterday, and loved it! Too much fun!
Cute cute cute! That is an awesome idea to set out a cover and let Brogan eat his birthday cupcakes in his own style! Genius!
Ahhhh, soooo cute! Those cupcakes look fabulous and looks like Brogan enjoyed them too.
Happy Birthday to Brogan! It looks like he had a good one!
Love you guys!
so cute! i love the cupcake pics and the one with his hands thrown up in the air. he has such a great smile.
Happy Birthday. I love the cupcake mess.
Happy Birthday to Brogran, it looks like he was having a blast! He's so cute!
Your little boy is so cute and you look great!! I remember those Shopko days, we had alot of good times!!
It's fun to see your blog!
-Marilyn
Happy Birthday to Brogan! YEA! Can you believe it has been a year, because I sure can't?!! I love all the pics . . . especially the birthday cupcakes. What a great idea! I'm glad you guys are doing well and I hope you are enjoying Ohio. I miss you!
I can't believe he is 1 already!! So fun! What cute pictures!
Happy Birthday! What a great idea with the cupcakes, those are some awesome pictures! He has such beautiful blue eyes! Looks like you guys had fun. =)
Okay that picture with him throwing his hands in the air is SO cute! Seriously you should frame that! I love it. Thanks for getting in touch! I miss ya!
Post a Comment