If you hvae a private blog please invite me at rlgarr@gmail.com. I had to switch for this new blog page and am sick of using the old one for my friend links...it's the only thing I use this email address for. Thanks, Laura
I like this new blog template. And that live feed is a fun idea. I'm re-inviting you so you can consolidate--that will certainly make things easier for you. :)
Maui, what e-mail do you commonly check? is that a way to keep in touch with you or are you better with the phone? Sometimes I'm better with e-mail, so let me know, 'cuz I feel as though we need to stay in better touch!!
3 comments:
I like this new blog template. And that live feed is a fun idea. I'm re-inviting you so you can consolidate--that will certainly make things easier for you. :)
I also re-invited you to Natalie's. And, if you feel like it, I would love for you to leave a comment on my birthday post. :)
Maui, what e-mail do you commonly check? is that a way to keep in touch with you or are you better with the phone? Sometimes I'm better with e-mail, so let me know, 'cuz I feel as though we need to stay in better touch!!
Post a Comment