Check out our gome decor we grew in just three days. Yes I busted them down and in three more freezing days this is what we got.
Some one looks like they got caught huh?
He could look at books ALL day. They are his favorite. Just like his dad.
this is one of two winners Brogans now had on his head from tripping into a table.
This has got to be one of the cutest things little kids do. He wakes up when dads already gone to school...puts his hands put like this and looks at me and says, "Da Dad" Melts a mom.
6 comments:
What a cutie! I can't believe our little boys are already a year old. Being a mom is awesome! I love seeing how much you love being a mom.
Oh. my. heck. He is so cute! What a fun post! :)
Were you ever able to download those pictures from the Christmas Smileboxes?! (I didn't mean to be rude by telling you to download them, instead of me re-sending them to you. I just thought it would be easier and would be helpful for you in the future. Let me know.) :)
Oh my goodness, he is sooo cute. Loooove the bear playing expression and the where's dad. haha, those are the cutest!!!I sure am glad you guys are coming back up here in not too long, because I've been missing him!!!
Happy Birthday Brogan!! What a stinking cute kid. Love love love the smiles.
He is adorable!
such a cutie! hope he had the best 1st birthday ever.
Post a Comment