Yes, I'm now a brunet! Thought we'd give it a try.
Avril and brogan's birthday party. January here- my babys almost one. Crazy!
Thanks for everything Grandma and Grandpa Garr. We love and miss you!
All the kids playing hard! Yes including Eve the biggest kid of all.
Like father like son....loves the Jeeps!
Brogan ALWAYS sits like this with his ankles crossed. It's my very favorite...and the neatest thing of all is that Randy's mom said Randy always sat like that when he was a kid. So crazy how genetics work. I love it and love these boys of mine.
8 comments:
i like you as a brunette! so...we need to get together sometime now that i'm back!
Laura,
I can't beleive I found your blog, it was so random. Your baby is darling and you look great.
Laura, I love your hair!! It's nice to change once in awhile. Mine is in major need of change.
Cute cute cute! It was so fun to see you guys!
These are the first pictures I've seen of the big Chuck E. Cheese event. I felt bad that I couldn't attend. Thanks for posting them! :)
Love your brown hair, and LOVE you!
I can't believe Brogs is a year already! It seems like yesterday you and I were working together. Well, maybe not yesterday but you get the picture. I like the brunette by the way. I have my hair all brown now too. We must be in the cool club or something. We are both so sad we missed you guys over the holidays...It's amazing how quickly the days get packed with stuff when you're around family. Give me a call sometime. Loves.
That was so much to playing at Chuck-e-cheese with you guys!
We miss you!
Post a Comment