Tuesday, March 16, 2010

#2 Baby Sumo in Training with Smiles!!!







Our getto mall got a new little play area, just trying to fill in all the empty store, Brogan wouldn't get off these...."sorses"



He loves anything with "strips" on them.



Dressed him like a little man, it made him look so much older and bigger than he is.

First warm day here, Brogan was in heaven. We went to the park for 3 1\2 hours that day. He was so calm the rest of the day. Just needed to get out!!!

Ryker's new life....watch out



We went to the Lodi outlet and Randy took Brogan on a train ride. He really liked looking at it more than riding.





brogan playing with magic cards....this dads dream come true :)

5 comments:

Megan said...

He really is getting chunky. Wow! I can't believe how fast they change! Can't wait to hold him - if I am strong enough :) j/k I am so in love with your cute boys!

Wendi said...

Oh, I love this post!! I LOVE these pictures of Ryker smiling! I love the interaction you're capturing between your two cute boys! Both of them have some great expressions. I love that you call your mall the ghetto mall. ;) I love that Spring is coming and we can ALL be outside more. I love Ryker all dressed up cute like the rest of you. I love the daddy / son time you captured on the train. I love the way Ryker sleeps with his fists by his face. And that cracks me up that Randy is passing on some of the Magic card love. Oh joy, for you!! Love, love, LOVE! Thanks for sharing, Laura. Your posts seriously make my day. :)

eve said...

oh no magic cards!!! haha. that is too funny. Ryker is adorable and his little smiles and of course I'm always a fan of the "dress like a little man" pics 'cuz I just think the are always so cute and funny. Love all the pictures and the update. YAY!!!

Unknown said...

Lol, loved the magic card picture at the end. What fun times you have been having...that train station looked like fun. I love the picture of Randy and Brogan looking out the window. Ryker is just adorable...such a cute smile and is growing up so much. Brogan is such a good big brother holding his head! Thanks for posting these cute pictures we love seeing you guys!

Cherie said...

Hi Laura and Randy and Boys,

It was so fun to look at the blog. The boys are growing up so fast. We loved all of the pictures.
Thank you Laura for keeping us up to date and all of you. It's like we are there with you. You have a lovely home and you have made it look so beautiful!
Have a nice week.

Love Mom and Dad Garr