Yeah, I love the "I try" too. :) And babies' heads are just so dang big (and probably way heavy) in proportion to their bodies at that age! Brogan sure does have some great expressions. :) And I love how much he loves his baby Ryker. I'm also impressed with how he knows the letters that spell "BABY". Such smart, cute boys! :)
awww, he knows all the letters to his baby, baby, baby, wygo, baby wygo. That was the cutest ever. Also love that he wants to hold and you tell him good luck. just perfect.
5 comments:
Brogan is talking so well! I'm impressed he could point out the letters to "Baby"
And Ryker is adorable - thanks for posting the videos =)
Yeah, I love the "I try" too. :) And babies' heads are just so dang big (and probably way heavy) in proportion to their bodies at that age! Brogan sure does have some great expressions. :) And I love how much he loves his baby Ryker. I'm also impressed with how he knows the letters that spell "BABY". Such smart, cute boys! :)
awww, he knows all the letters to his baby, baby, baby, wygo, baby wygo. That was the cutest ever. Also love that he wants to hold and you tell him good luck. just perfect.
Hey Lo. They are sooo cute! Thanks for putting those up so I can be a part of your life from the other side of the US. I love you all!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!!!! Love your cute boys and miss you all SO much. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment