Sunday, March 28, 2010

My new love...all smiles

Brogan's learned all 26 letters sounds... two are still words they use in the leap frog "letter's factory" movie movie that we can't tell him other wise...like the J is Jump still and H is hat, but not to bad for a kid 2 years and 2 months old. I highly recommed this video, we've only had it for a month and he's got them all down in that time from watching it over and over.

5 comments:

eve said...

That's awesome and Ryker's little noises are too stinkin' cute!! So much fun and so much chubba chubba. ADORABLE! Love you guys

Wendi said...

Oh, Ryker's smiles are adorable!! And Brogan is one smart kiddo! Love his enthusiasm. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I am impressed! Go Brogan what a cutie! I've heard good things about that movie. I'll have to check it out. Henry's just starting to talk more now that he is done with his binky. Ryker is so adorable, I love his cute smile ad expressions. I just love the chubs too! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

That Ryker is so cute! So is Brogan. What a smartie pants.
Laura, hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!

Real Life Roberts said...

we had similar result with our oldest boy too. Fun video. Your boys are so cute!