Nice to have a few warms days and see the yard again...even though we have to take a bath right after, but it makes the days go by while Randy's getting ready for test.
Either at the park or yard...all he wants to do is play in the dirt and with sticks, so boy...it's crazy!
Once again making faces in the mirror...thanks to Randy
I love these moments, he's so sweet to him when he crys. So soft, I can almost trust him around Ryker, minus accidental movements. He loves to give him his binki also. It's so nice.
my little man
Nice cheeks huh? Want to kiss them for sure
This is how he tells me something is tiny...like a bug in this picture
It's amazing how much he can do at the parks this year compared to last fall. It's almost to the point I can just sit and watch...how nice!
This is the face you get when you ask for a smile. Love it, minus the heads back so far you can never see his face.
These two shirts and the yellow one are a few of the cute shirts I'm finding at my new "FAVORITE THING TO DO" KIDS RESALES. They have them in school gyms and it's like 30-100 booths of kids gently used items you can buy. These shirts were each 50 cents to a 1.00 each. It's the funnest thing ever. I can't even sleep at night on Friday because I'm so excited to see what I can find on Sat mornigns. Nerd I know. They're out here at different schools almost every Sat. I don't know why every state doesn't do these fund raisers.
7 comments:
Cute pictures! Love the ones of Brogan in the bath and at the park. That "tiny" picture cracks me up. :) What a good big brother!
Man, I need you to find me some good clothes. I am finding it near impossible to shop with three kids. Poor Will is getting the shaft:)
Cute pictures. Any time you need a vacation (or more chaos in your life) you are welcome to visit us:)
Love ya!
Love, love, love your boys! They are soooo cute. I can't wait to hug them - oh, and you too :) Just kidding. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Hi Laura,
I sent two small packages today for your birthday! I love all the new pictures!! Your blog is so wonderful! The boys are growing so much!! Have a nice week.
We will leave for Natalie's on the 30th. Love you!!
The "TINY" picture is by far the all time best picture of brogs. Well, there are a million good ones, but by far my favorite in a long time!!! That kid is too cute. And, yay for the "little man" dressed up pictures. I love those, as we all know, and he is really growing up into a little man that is soooo adorable. I wish you guys lived next door!!
What adorable boys you have!! Wish we could come over and play . . . Talie loves digging in the dirt with sticks too . . . and finding worms!
All I can say is...Handsome boys! They are so cute and I love that you loose sleep the night before you shop! That is so awesome that you get so excited...great finds though...I would be excited too! I love the one of brogan giving Ryker loves on the floor...what a cute big brother!
Post a Comment